||2 years ago|
|assets||2 years ago|
|partials||2 years ago|
|.gitignore||2 years ago|
|README.md||2 years ago|
|default.hbs||2 years ago|
|error.hbs||2 years ago|
|index.hbs||2 years ago|
|license.txt||2 years ago|
|package.json||2 years ago|
|page.hbs||2 years ago|
|post.hbs||2 years ago|
|tag.hbs||2 years ago|
Last tested with Ghost v2.1.1. For the last version tested with pre-2.0 Ghost releases, see the ghost-sub-2 branch.
Required Steps for Installation
- Download the files
- Configure the follow buttons in partials/follow.hbs (see section below)
- Zip the files, upload through the Ghost admin panel, and activate
- Change the link color on line 88 in assets/styles/crisp.css
- Add code for Google Analytics in default.hbs after
- Replace the Disqus universal embed code in partials/comments.hbs, or delete the #comments div to remove comments altogether
- Remove irrelevant social sharing services in partials/share.hbs, or change the colors of social sharing services in assets/styles/rrssb.css
- Change your blog logo to change the favicon and cover photo to change the sidebar background
Editing Follow Buttons
I have placed some common buttons in follow.hbs, with more options in the commented out sections. Make sure to replace the
username in the URLs so the links point to your profiles.
Features, Changelog, and Technical Notes
Below is a summary of updates since the initial release. If you need more detail, I suggest reading the full commit history. For an idea of the roadmap and open issues, please refer to the current open issues.
This theme is compatible with all modern versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and IE9+.
Version 1.0.0 — September 7, 2018
- Updated for compatibility with Ghost v2+
- Uses social media settings from dashboard
- Upgraded to Disqus universal embed code
Please see the wiki for details regarding previous releases.
This theme is licensed under the MIT License. I would really appreciate it if you could keep at least one of the footer links intact though!